ChargerVB Summer Camp
All kids are welcome to attend both camps with the exception of the incoming 9th graders. Per UIL rules, they are only allowed to attend one Central summer volleyball camp run by our Central coaches.
- Individual skill work and team concepts taught at an age appropriate level.
- Instructor to athlete ratio is 1:10 in most situations.
- Price includes instruction, a t-shirt, and prizes
- Athletic shoes are required. Knee pads are optional, but recommended. You are welcome to bring your own volleyball.
- Parents are invited to attend on last day for the last hour of each session for competitive play and awards.
- Players are encouraged to bring money to deposit in their account in the Concession Stand Bank for snacks each day. The balance will be returned on the last day of camp.